Position: Senior Executive – Marketing
Required number: 1(one)
Employment Type: Full time
Duty station: Kathmandu (With frequent visit to other cities) Preferred Gender: Any (preferably female)
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Management with marketing specialization or equivalent from reputed university /institute.
- Should have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess excellent logical and analytical skills
- Should have pleasant personality with positive attitudes
- Must have an attitude to follow and respect the company’s norms, value and culture.
- Must have knowledge about ATL and BTL activities.
- Able to work in a Team. Job Description
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, marketing agencies and partner organizations;
- Developing marketing and branding plans and strategies for the company’s and closely coordinate with the marketing agencies for its execution and implementation.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or in TV/radio;
- Managing the production, stock and effective distribution of marketing materials, includingleaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, DVDs, etc.;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Organizing TVC/ photo shoots;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Regular visit to the market for checking and updating the branding
- Supporting the Head of Department and other colleagues.
Salary: Negotiable and No bar for deserving candidates
Experience: At least 1 year experience in related field (freshers MBA in marketing with high energy, enthusiasm and passion to develop career in marketing field are encouraged to apply)
At least 1 years experience in relevant industry (FMCG)
Apply instruction: To apply send a Cover Letter mentioning your expected salary, updated CV, a copy of PP
size photo to the Administration & HR Department at email@example.com
mentioning the post you are applying
for in the subject line by 14th July 2019.